The Virtual Assistance Chamber of Commerce has another wonderful program for you this month.
This event is free and open to all small business owners and solo professionals. There’s still room and still time to register…
10 Ways to Communicate Confidence and Boost Your Credibility
Presented by Lew Bayer of The Civility Group
DATE: Thursday, February 21
TIME: 5pm PST / 6pm MST / 7pm CST / 8pm EST
DURATION: 60 minutes
IMAGINE… walking into a business reception or your weekly office meeting and not feeling self-conscious about approaching new people.
IMAGINE… what it would be like to have the capability to stay calm and act appropriately when the unexpected arises.
If there were 10 simple behaviors that could make you more self-assured, and help you know for certain that you could tackle any challenge that came your way, wouldn’t you want to knwo what they were?
In this entertaining and informative session, Canada’s “Civility in the Workplace” expert, Lew Bayer, will provide insight and practical tools that, with practice, will ensure increased self-assurance, confidence and productivity.
Regardless of what your profession is, confidence is key to effective communications, building relationships and sending a positive, lasting impression. By making a few simple adjustments and adopting a few good habits, anyone can feel more confident–and confidence boosts credibility in business.
Some of the things you will learn include:
- The four “E”s of civility;
- How civility impacts your credibility and professional relationships;
- How to shift your perspective and remember the business priority;
- How to handle yourself appropriately in mixing and networkig scenarios;
- How to get someone’s attention and then keep it;
- How to speak the language of confidence–learn what words to avoid if you want to close the deal;
- How to eliminate self-defeating behaviors that undermine confidence;
- How to handle uncomfortable situations with grace and charm…
And much more! Go register now before time runs out…