One of the technology vendors I use, I actually detest. I have tolerated this particular vendor’s absolute lack of good customer support for far too long. It’s been a thorn in my side that I’ve put up with only because it was too much of an ordeal to move to another platform. But at my [...]
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Barbara Shoemaker: I am just starting my virtual business and I think Admisitrative Consultant is far more accurate...
- Arlene: Hey Danielle. Sounds awesome. Yes, this year sure has flown. I am already preparing for my 2nd...
- Alicia Jay: Giving is so important in our business and personal lives. I agree that the gift of time can be a huge...
- Arlene de Waal: Thanks Danielle. You really know how to make us feel special. I am going to republish this article on...
- Julia: LOVE IT!
- Arlene de Waal: Thanks honey. Ironically, they agreed to my upfront deposit payment of 50%, sent me proof that the...
- Danielle Keister: Oh, that’s a tough situation for sure. I know it can leave a bad taste in your mouth. But...
- Arlene: I’m too afraid to even comment as I’m going through the exact same thing. Funny thing tho’,...
DESCRIPTION: Creative Commons License For Non-Commercial Re-Publishing of Blog Posts With Proper Attribution.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Posts to this blog are the intellectual property of Danielle Keister. However, you are authorized to make certain use of them pursuant to a Creative Commons License. Under the terms of that license, you can copy or republish any post, for any non-commercial purpose, so long as you attribute the post to this blog.
NOTE: The terms "Gritty VA," "Gritty Virtual Assistant," and "Saucy business savvy for clients and colleagues from a Virtual Assistant industry veteran" did not exist in the public domain when this blog was launched August 2005. The author claims exclusive right to use those terms as identifying marks for this weblog and other written, digitized or electronic use, pursuant to U.S. and International copyright and trademark laws.
This weblog is published by Danielle Keister, The Relief Virtual Assistance and Virtual Assistance Chamber of Commerce. If you would like permission to reprint any of my published columns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. At all times you may provide the link to these copyrighted columns when referencing them in any form.
- No public Twitter messages.