May 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Arlene de Waal: Hi Danielle. No, I still have that I’m from Johannesburg South Africa, I just don’t have...
- Danielle Keister: Oh, Pam, I can’t tell you how much that means to me. Thank you so much for letting me know...
- Pam Blackman: I am so grateful that you put this out there for those of us who missed it live! It was a tremendous...
- Danielle Keister: Wow, really? You mean they advised you to remove it so that site visitors wouldn’t know you...
- Arlene de Waal: Cool Danielle. It is a conversation taking place on TAVASA. From a security point of view, I...
- Jennifer Puckett: Love this idea! Brilliant!!!! I will be purchasing the business pack very soon!!!!
- Norma Bowers: Amen … AND Hallejulah!♥
- Danielle G: I totally agree!!
DESCRIPTION: Creative Commons License For Non-Commercial Re-Publishing of Blog Posts With Proper Attribution.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Posts to this blog are the intellectual property of Danielle Keister. However, you are authorized to make certain use of them pursuant to a Creative Commons License. Under the terms of that license, you can copy or republish any post, for any non-commercial purpose, so long as you attribute the post to this blog.
NOTE: The terms "Gritty VA," "Gritty Virtual Assistant," and "Saucy business savvy for clients and colleagues from a Virtual Assistant industry veteran" did not exist in the public domain when this blog was launched August 2005. The author claims exclusive right to use those terms as identifying marks for this weblog and other written, digitized or electronic use, pursuant to U.S. and International copyright and trademark laws.
This weblog is published by Danielle Keister, The Relief Virtual Assistance and Virtual Assistance Chamber of Commerce. If you would like permission to reprint any of my published columns, please contact me at email@example.com. At all times you may provide the link to these copyrighted columns when referencing them in any form.
- No public Twitter messages.