April 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- scott: I lived in Lahr in the early 1970s and have never forgotten how beautiful it was.My friend and I would...
- Barbara Shoemaker: I am just starting my virtual business and I think Admisitrative Consultant is far more accurate...
- Arlene: Hey Danielle. Sounds awesome. Yes, this year sure has flown. I am already preparing for my 2nd...
- Ellen: I defenetly go for private. I could also go for public but that is maily because i am norwegian and i guess...
- Danielle Keister: Hi Sybel Here is where you can get the embed code: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z0S1__SV7cA...
- SYBEL: how do you get access to this video. Where do I subscribe to the channel? Thanks!!
- Danielle Keister: Thanks, Kathy, Theresa and Tanya for adding your voice!! Another thing I’m curious about is...
- Tanya: Hello My first instinct was to vote, ‘public’. I am also new to the VA world and am considering...
DESCRIPTION: Creative Commons License For Non-Commercial Re-Publishing of Blog Posts With Proper Attribution.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Posts to this blog are the intellectual property of Danielle Keister. However, you are authorized to make certain use of them pursuant to a Creative Commons License. Under the terms of that license, you can copy or republish any post, for any non-commercial purpose, so long as you attribute the post to this blog.
NOTE: The terms "Gritty VA," "Gritty Virtual Assistant," and "Saucy business savvy for clients and colleagues from a Virtual Assistant industry veteran" did not exist in the public domain when this blog was launched August 2005. The author claims exclusive right to use those terms as identifying marks for this weblog and other written, digitized or electronic use, pursuant to U.S. and International copyright and trademark laws.
This weblog is published by Danielle Keister, The Relief Virtual Assistance and Virtual Assistance Chamber of Commerce. If you would like permission to reprint any of my published columns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. At all times you may provide the link to these copyrighted columns when referencing them in any form.
- No public Twitter messages.