June 2016 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Danielle Keister: Oh, Pam, I can’t tell you how much that means to me. Thank you so much for letting me know...
- Pam Blackman: I am so grateful that you put this out there for those of us who missed it live! It was a tremendous...
- Marie Ferguson: I really enjoyed this article. I have just had a horrible experience with three virtual assistants in...
- Liz Parker: I agree wholeheartedly but it is often a difficult concept to grasp if you are moving from an...
- Danielle Keister: Oh, thank you so much for that, Stephanie! That really warms my heart. It’s definitely a...
- Stephanie: I’m moving away from Virtual Assistance toward providing content but I still have some...
- Anne Marie: I am just starting out and appreciate all the good advice I am reading. thank you
- Danielle Keister: Thanks so much for sharing, Cathey! This is a great example of why it’s so important to be...
DESCRIPTION: Creative Commons License For Non-Commercial Re-Publishing of Blog Posts With Proper Attribution.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Posts to this blog are the intellectual property of Danielle Keister. However, you are authorized to make certain use of them pursuant to a Creative Commons License. Under the terms of that license, you can copy or republish any post, for any non-commercial purpose, so long as you attribute the post to this blog.
NOTE: The terms "Gritty VA," "Gritty Virtual Assistant," and "Saucy business savvy for clients and colleagues from a Virtual Assistant industry veteran" did not exist in the public domain when this blog was launched August 2005. The author claims exclusive right to use those terms as identifying marks for this weblog and other written, digitized or electronic use, pursuant to U.S. and International copyright and trademark laws.
This weblog is published by Danielle Keister, The Relief Virtual Assistance and Virtual Assistance Chamber of Commerce. If you would like permission to reprint any of my published columns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. At all times you may provide the link to these copyrighted columns when referencing them in any form.
- No public Twitter messages.